Monday, October 22, 2012

Waffle & Pancake (Video)


Waffle is my favorite choice for breakfast and afternoon tea.
It is easy, simple and delicious.
I have tried many recipes, this recipe is my favorite.
If you like crisp waffles, you are going to love this recipe
I hope you can try it out and enjoy it.




Waffle Mix Ingredients
all purpose flour 300g
baking powder 17g
sugar 35g
salt 1/4 tsp

Mix all dry ingredients into a container or a bag then mix well. 
Usually, I mix them when I am free, 
so when I want to make waffles in the morning, 
I don't need to spend too much time on measuring.


Waffle batter ingredients: (serves 2)
1 egg
150g waffle mix
200ml milk
1tbsp melted butter
1 drop vanilla extract

how to:
1. Preheat a waffle maker.
2. Beat a egg thoroughly in a mix bowl
3. Add waffle mix, milk, butter, and vanilla extract into the egg and mix well.
4. Pour the batter in to the preheated waffle maker.
5. Cook until golden and crisp. Serve hot.
6. Choose your favorite syrup, honey, fruit or ice cream. 
    You can create any combinations. 








Pancake:

1. mix pancake batter.
   ( pancake batter is same as waffle batter, follow the ingredients and step above.)
2. Heat a pan on medium hot, no oil. (use nonstick pan)
3. Pour the batter into the pan.
4. Brown on both sides, serve hot.







⬇ Waffle & Pancake tutorial     Please subscribe to my Youtube channel.

Yu's Pink Kitchen 粉紅廚房

Promote Your Page Too

No comments:

Post a Comment