Thursday, October 18, 2012

Curried Beef Puff Pastry (Video)


I made this recipe by myself after I had learned cooking for a while.
My honey loves it so much, so does my roommate.

You don't need to make puff pastry by yourself,
You can find frozen puff pastry at Walmart, Publix or any supermarkets easily.
That helps a lot!!!!!!!!!! Save much much time

I hope you enjoy this recipe


Ingredients:
2 sheets frozen puff pastry 
450g ground beef  
1 onion, chopped  
2 tbsp. curry powder  
salt pepper to taste  
1 tbsp oil 
1 egg yolk





How to:

1. Thaw puff pastry at room temperature 30-40 mins.

2. Heat oil in a pan, add onion fry until is soft.

3. Add ground beef and stir to mix, cook until pink.

4. Add curry powder and mix well.

5. Add salt & pepper to taste.

6. Remove from heat and cool it.

7. Preheat the oven to 400℉ (About 200℃)

8. Cut each sheet of puff pastry into 9 squares.

9. Place ground beef into center of each square.

10. Fold over it into a triangle and seal well.

11. Brush tops with yolk.

12. Bake about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. 
      (Watch out, the temperature really depends on the oven)
13. Serve hot


Please subscribe to my Youtube channel 

Like my Facebook Page Yu's Pink Kitchen

Curried Beef Puff Pastry Tutorial

Yu's Pink Kitchen 粉紅廚房

Promote Your Page Too

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried your recipe for the first time and it was amazing!!! Better than store-bought. I used Bison meat and it came out well. Thanks for the recipe!! :)

    ReplyDelete